Edit tag values
To change a tag key, you simply create a new tag, and delete the old one. To change an existing tag value you can edit the tag itself.
To edit a tag value:
- On the Nodes page, click Create Filter and select the Filter by tags tab on the dialog box that opens.
- Click Add filter and select the Tag Key from the drop-down list.
The Operator drop-down list gives you two
- Select Is assigned to retrieve a list of nodes that use the selected Tag Key.
- Select Equals and add a tag Value to search for nodes where the selected tag key has a specific value. This is useful in cases where you have assigned more than one tag value to a tag key.
- Click Update and then Apply all to see your search results.
- Select the nodes that use the tag whose value you want to edit in the search results table.
- Click Assign tags, and enter the Tag key for the tag you want to change in the side panel that appears.
Enter a new value in the Key value field, and click
The new value is updated on all nodes that use the selected tag.