The Task event page provides the following information about the task that was ran on nodes.
To view details on all task or discovery events, select Tasks from the drop-down menu on the Latest events table.
The Metrics bar on the Discover data page that opens, provides information on:
- The total number of jobs relating to the task event. Each task event has
Run task on node.
Discover resources on the node.
- The total number of jobs that failed.
- The latest task event status.
- Information on who initiated the last task run event.
- The date and time the task run event started.
The Task data table provides the following information:
|Status||The job status:
|Source||Your configured source: vulnerability scanner or infrastructure source.|
|Job details||The command output from running the task and the number of facets discovered. Each facet represents a set of related attributes, each one independently maintained, that describe a certain aspect of a discovered resource; node, package, or container.|
|Completion time||The time the task completed.|
Filter jobs by status by using the drop-down list at the top of the table.