Activity values across all the Puppet Enterprise (PE) instances integrated within a workspace are shown on the Activity report.
The activity report gives you a federated view of activity and changes that happen across your Puppet Enterprise (PE) instances. By default the report gathers data over the previous seven days. You can change this time period by selecting a start and end date.
ValueReportingV1 tag in the public Continuous Delivery for PE
Values over time
- NODES PATCHED – Number of nodes that have been patched.
- TASKS RAN – Number of times a task has been run.
- PLANS RAN – Number of times a plan has been run.
- CORRECTIVE CHANGES – Number of times a corrective change has been made.
- INTENTIONAL CHANGES – Number of times an intentional change has been made.
Bar chart that depicts the number of hours saved per value. Each value has a default of 90 minutes associated with it to estimate the time saved. You can change the default via an API. Task and plan inputs can be granular to provide different inputs per task and per plan.
- MODULES DEPLOYED – Average number of modules deployed.
- PUPPET SOURCES MANAGED – Average number of Puppet sources being managed.
- NODES CHECKED FOR PATCHES – Average number of nodes checked for patches.
- In the Continuous Delivery for PE web UI, click Activity.
- Select the Start Date for the time period you want to check.
- Select the End Date for the time period you want to check. After you select the end date the page shows you the number of activities that have occurred in that period, the time saved for each activity, and the automated activities that have been managed.