If installation fails, check for these issues.
Note: If you encounter errors during installation, you can troubleshoot and run the installer as many times as needed.
DNS must be configured correctly for successful installation.
- Verify that agents can reach the primary server hostname you chose during installation.
- Verify that the primary server can reach itself at the primary server hostname you chose during installation.
- If the primary server and console components are on different servers, verify that they can communicate with each other.
Misconfigured security settings
Firewall and security settings must be configured correctly for successful installation.
- On your primary server, verify that inbound traffic is allowed on ports 8140 and 443.
- If your primary server has multiple network interfaces, verify that the primary server allows traffic through the IP address that its valid DNS names resolve to, not just through an internal interface.