Now that you have set up some basic automated configuration management with Puppet Enterprise (PE), here are some things you might want to do next.
- Check out the Forge to download additional modules and start managing other things, like NTP or machines running on Azure.
- Learn how to develop high-quality modules with the Puppet VSCode extension and Puppet Development Kit (PDK).
- Configure Puppet Enterprise to fine-tune console performance, orchestration services, Java, proxy settings, and other aspects of your PE installation.
- Learn more about Tasks in PE and Plans in PE.
- Refer to Managing access for information about adding and organizing other PE users and their permissions.
- If you have teams rolling out Puppet code changes across your infrastructure, check out Getting Started with Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise.
- Check out our YouTube channel to learn more about Puppet.
- Explore other parts of the PE documentation.