The Support team at Puppet provides support for all features and capabilities included in Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise (PE).
Report your support issues through our confidential Support Portal. When you purchase Continuous Delivery for PE, you receive an account and log-on details for the portal, which includes access to the Support Knowledge Base.
Supported installation methods
The Puppet Support team only supports the approved installation methods listed on this page. They cannot assist you with Kubernetes configuration or container runtime issues unrelated to Continuous Delivery for PE.
The Puppet Support team supports all Continuous Delivery for PE features and capabilities, regardless of where the application is running. However, if a feature is not working correctly due to your runtime environment, the Support team reserves the right to reject the support request.
Creating a support bundle
When seeking support, you might be asked to generate and provide a support bundle. This bundle collects a large amount of logs, system information, and Continuous Delivery for PE diagnostics.
- In Puppet Application Manager (PAM), click .
- You can generate the bundle automatically or manually:
- Automatic generation: Click Analyze Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise and wait while PAM generates the support bundle and uploads it to the Troubleshoot page.
- Manual generation: Click the prompt to generate a custom command for your installation, run the command on your cluster, and follow the prompts to upload the bundle to PAM.
- Important: Review the data collected in the bundle before forwarding it to the Support team. The bundle can contain sensitive information that you might want to redact.
- Return to the Troubleshoot page, download the support bundle, and send it to your Puppet Support contact.