Filter nodes by tag
You can filter nodes to see which nodes share the same tag.
Filtering by tag allows you to quickly see all the nodes to which a tag has been applied. It's then easy to run a task against the tagged nodes.
- On the Nodes page, click Create Filter and select the Filter by tags tab on the dialog box that opens.
- Click Add filter and select the Tag Key from the drop-down list.
The Operator drop-down list gives you two
- Select Is assigned to retrieve a list of nodes that use the selected Tag Key.
- Select Equals and add a tag Value to search for nodes where the selected tag key has a specific value. This is useful in cases where you have assigned more than one tag value to a tag key.
- Click Update and then Apply all to see your search results.
To run a task against the nodes returned by your search, select them all in the
Resource Name column, click Run
Task and create a task workflow.
Note: Remember, you can only run tasks on accessible nodes.